Any child wishing to register at Immaculate Conception must first set up a meeting with the school Principal. Parents need to bring the completed Georgia three-point screening form 3300 (eye, ear, dental), the Georgia Immunization form 3231, social security card, birth certificate, and proof of residence (i.e., utility bill registered in parent’s name). The last report card and name and address of the previous school are essential. Upon review of all records and/or interview with past school officials, the administration will make the final determination for admission.
A. Immaculate Conception Catholic School does not accept students that have been expelled or asked to leave from another private or public school for disciplinary reasons.
B. Students who wish to enroll from another school, must have a conduct grade of 85% or higher on the last report card to be considered for admittance.
C. Students wishing to enroll with a current IEP will be placed in either the inclusion program, learning lab program, or self-contained program. Determination of placement will be made after testing has been completed by the special education team.
D. Students wishing to enroll, who do not have a current IEP, but score at least a grade level behind their current grade level placement on the entrance assessment, will be placed in the modified learning program.
The steps for registering at Immaculate Conception Catholic School are as follows:
1. Contact the school to set up an appointment to meet with the principal. Make sure to bring all prior report cards, IEPs, and testing information to this meeting.
2. Set up a follow-up appointment to have the student(s) complete the entrance assessment. The cost of the assessment is $50 per child. The assessment usually takes an hour.
3. After testing, a determination will be made as to which program best suits the academic needs of the student(s).
4. Complete the application for enrollment, pay the $500.00 registration fee per child ($250 if registered before 2/2/16), sign the tuition contract, and complete the payment plan options form.
1. Complete the application for re-enrollment.
2. Pay the $500.00 Registration fee ($250 if registerd before 2/2/16).
3. Sign the Tuition Contract.
5. Complete the payment plan options form.
Students are not fully registered at Immaculate Conception Catholic School until all the steps for registration are completed.
The school office is open from 8:00-3:30 p.m. daily.
Kindergarten Registration: Children are eligible for enrollment in Kindergarten
if they have reached their fifth birthday by September 1st.
First Grade Registration: Children are eligible for enrollment in First Grade if
they have reached their sixth birthday by September 1st.